Here are Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Pakistan.
Skardu is a city in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. Skardu contains Sky Color waters towering mountains, beautiful lakes, and generous kind of peoples. Spending a day or two at Skardu can make you too much comfortable than you have ever felt.
Your visit is incomplete if don’t visit the Skardu Fort. The Skardu Fort is the most ancient forts since the 8th century.
Skardu Valley is rich with very famous large mountains including K2 mountain. K2 is the 2nd highest peak point in the world.
Doing Shopping at Skardu is fun. At Skardu Bazaar, you will find some fantastic local gifts to purchase for your loved ones.
2. Swat Valley
Swat Valley is located in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Swat Valley consists of bright green fields and forests, picturesque villages, and rivers boasting shades of blue so clear.
The real beauty of Swat can be found around the town of Kalam, which serves as a base to explore the beauty of the valley. There are 3 most beautiful places in Swall Valley you must visit :
- Boyun Village
- Kandol and Spindhor Lakes
- Ushu Forest
Chitral is the capital of the Chitral District. Chitral is located in the northern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
Chitral Town is a place of warm and welcoming people. In Chitral, Afghan refugees are running most of the shops, hotels, and restaurants. Here are some best places to visit in Chitral :
- Tirich Mir: Tirich Mir is one of the tallest peaks in the world, which is also the highest in the Hindu Kush Mountain Range. It has an elevation of 7,708 m (25,289 ft.).
- Chitral Museum: Chitral Museum is such an amazing preserver of its ancestor’s art that is left for the future generation. This Museum built on 8 July 2010. There are two sections to this Museum, First is the Ethnological Gallery and the Second Archaeological & Kalash Gallery. In the first section of this Museum, we encounter the jewelry, instruments furniture of the ancestor of the 12th century. In the second section of this Museum, things are related to Kalash that shows the cultural heritage of Greek. Notable.
- Shahi Masjid: The Shahi Masjid built by Shujaul Mulk in 1924 A.D. The building of this Shahi Masjid is such an amazing piece of architecture.
- Shahi Qila: Shahi Qila is present in the area of Shahi Masjid. Raja Nadir Shah in 14th Century, made Shahi Qila for his residence in the 14th Century. Lately, it was restored by Shah Afzal II in 1977. Now the fort is served as the personal property of ceremonial Mehtar, Fateh-ul-Mulk Ali Nasir.
- Gram Chashma: In Chitral Valley, Gram Chashma is also the most popular spot of Chitral. Gram Chashma as described by the name offers hot water in springs as well. Usually, all of Chashma bears cold water but it is unique in its way.
- Barmoghlasht: Barmoghlasht is present in between the gigantic mountains. Barmoghlasht consists of richly green lands. Barmoghlasht is one of the famous summer resorts in Chitral which is Located at a distance of 14. 5 kilometers away from the Chitral.
- Ayun Valley: Another valley in Chital alongside the Chitral River is Ayun Valley. Ayun Valley a perfect picnic spot in Chitral Valley which is surrounded by immense peaks.
- Shandur Polo Ground: In Chitral Valley, Shandur Polo Ground is the most famous Polo Ground considered being the highest polo ground in the world. Thousands of local and foreign tourists gather here to watch the game.
- Kalash Valley: Kalash Valley is also one of the most famous valleys in the Chitral district located in the south, almost 34 km away from the Chitral. The people of Kalash falls in the minority of Pakistan’s population. These people are proudly living their lives in their way, practicing their religion freely in Kalash Valley. April to July is the best time to visit the valley because from April to July Kalash people celebrate their three different festivals.
- Koghazi and Goleen: The last one is the Koghazi and Goleen located at a distance of 14 km from the Chitral Valley. Most people do not know about Koghazi and Goleen. It is a land full of amazement, the grassy land, the tall fruit-laden trees.
4. Neelam Valley
Neelum Valley is one of the most beautiful valleys of Azaad Kashmir located opposite to the Keran sector of Indian-held Kashmir. Neelam Valley consists of several brooks, freshwater streams, forests, lush green mountains, and a river.
Gilgit is northern area of Pakistan. Gilgit is a superb place to watch frontier polo. Gilgit’s natural environment is usually described with superlatives – the longest glaciers outside of the polar region. Gilgit is the home of the world’s 2nd highest peak (K2 Mountain) and four more eight-thousanders.
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan. As a relatively young city as compared to other cities in the Pakistan. Islamabad is a good place from which to visit the bustling bazaars of Rawalpindi and the Buddhist ruins at Taxila. As the capital and diplomatic Centre of Pakistan, it is also home to some of the country’s best hotels and restaurants.
7. Khunjerab Pass
Khunjerab Pass is the highest point on the famous Karakoram Highway. Also, Khunjerab Pass is the highest paved border crossing in the world. The Khunjerab Pass lies at a lofty 4,693 metres, straddling the frontier between Pakistan and the Xinjiang Autonomous Region of China.
8. Phander Lake
Phander Lake is truly a too good place to visit located in Phander Village
If you do visit, I highly recommend you stay at the Lake Inn. Because Lake Inn is a short walk away and charges 1,000 rupees per night. The expensive PTDC of costs about 5,000 rupees that overlook the lake, but the hospitality and value at Lake Inn reign superior.
Hunza is home to liberal, helpful, and hospitable people. Hunza is located in the Karakoram Mountain Range. Hunza hosts several colourful and stunning villages.
There are so much like orchards, glaciers, a river, wooden bridges, and meadows skirted by rugged and snow-capped mountains.
In Hunza, Karimabad has many hotels, restaurants, and shops because it is the main commercial center of the valley.
10. Naltar Valley
Naltar located near the Karakoram Highway from Gilgit city. Naltar valley is known for its sheer beauty and serene atmosphere. The snow-capped peaks, landscapes, lakes, and expansive forests make Naltar worth a retreat.
During the winter, Naltar Valley turns into a skiing mecca. The Pakistan Air Force manages the ski resort that attracts thousands of skiers from across the world each year.
Like Our Page on Facebook : Click Here
Follow Us on Twitter : Click Here
More Informative Posts : Click Here
For More Latest Jobs : Click Here
For more Latest News : Click Here
Latest Sports Updates : Click Here